-1-2-3-4-5-6 (They go in order from left to right. I would've numbered them, but the numbers wouldn't show, or they were too blurry to read.)
These frames go in a specific order to meet the animation they are meant to.
I put them together at Iaza.com. This tutorial will show you how to use the site: [link]
You can find many other tutorials here on dA.
This base is free to use! But there are a few rules:
1. Don't sell it for points.
2. Link back to me in your signature and/or description.
3. If you can, leave a comment on the finished product! I'd love to see it!
4. Don't say it's yours!
5. You can do anything to it. Change around the frames, add or remove anything, but that doesn't make it yours. I still expect full or most credit, depending on how much you changed.
6. I worked really hard on this. Don't re-upload it and say, "I made this!" That's very rude and I expect you won't do it.
Otherwise, you're good!